Saturday, June 18, 2011

for you.




pertama-tama, gue mau ngucapin terimakasih buat wening yg udah ngenalin gue dgn The Downtown Fiction. em.. knp jd kyk dpt award *???* gara-gara wening, gue jd tau lagu TDF yg judulnya ''your voice'' dan nyadar kalo lyricnya tuh.. buat cesc bgt. well, udah berpuluh-puluh hari sejak terakhir kali gue liat cesc. kangen, banget malah. he's more than special for me, even so many people don't understand about this feeling, but who cares? dari banyak tontonan di tv, gue udah berpuluh-puluh kali kepincut sama cogan-cogan dan berakhir dgn ngesearch profile mereka di google. tapi ya semuanya sama, cuma selesai sampe disitu. bsknya gue gak pernah inget ttg doi lagi. gak tertarik buat ngesearch lebih jauh. tapi cesc tuh beda. maybe, i fall for him. i never get bored with him. through his childish to his bready face. i feel like...stuck with him but happy. and one more thing, words never enough to describe this feeling. so, i dedicated this song for you, my favourite star-the thief of my heart, Francesc Fabregas Soler.

YOUR VOICE - THE DOWNTOWN FICTION

Let go don't you know she said you're never gonna get her
girl [get her him]
I smile for a while because I'm sure that I know better
[better]
I think I'm falling in love
but baby you're not here

I heard your voice on the radio
I know every word and the way it goes
If you could only play your old sweet song for me
When I saw your face on the TV screen
If you only knew how much you mean to
A boy girl like me, a small town boy girl like me

Something now where do I begin I swear I know you
[know you]
Every word sounds absurd but I know that I can show you
[show you]
I think I'm falling in love but baby you're not here

Those boys girls that you write all of your songs about
Did anyone ever write you back
Well here's mine
I hope you get it in time

Well we'll meet some day and I hope you'll see
That that boy girl you wanted, well it was me
Just a boy girl like me
A small town boy girl like me
[boy girl like me]


sekian.

No comments:

Post a Comment