Wednesday, December 28, 2011

no boom

udah lama gak ngepost. there were so many things that happened to me in that period of time. i wanna share sumthin' but i dunno what's that. i dunno how and i don't feel like it all were interesting to be told. my life is kinda flat these days. there was no extraordinary thing that happened in my life. i felt lil' bit empty. oh, i'm feeling it now. yea, there were absolutely sumthin' great in those flat days, but it wasn't sumthin' special. just hangin' out with my fellas, just staying at my room, just doing my diet, just helping my mum to get our house clean bcos my maid is coming back to her home for a moment. yea, there were nothin' boom.



i'm so bored right now. dunno what to do. dunno what to share. kinda frustating, feels like i don't wanna meet any of my schoolmate, this holiday.



but i know one thing.



I NEED SOMETHIN' NEW.








IN MY LIFE.

No comments:

Post a Comment