Tuesday, July 23, 2013

i've been in a kind of i-tweet-everything-i-feel mood lately. it's kind of frustrating bcos i'm basically a talkative kid and i've been having spare times to think about things that i didnt have time to think about before but i dont really want to talk THAT much on twitter. that's a problem.

i'm an expressive kid, and i simply cannot just keep my feelings to myself bcos if i do, i'll go crazy. i often talk to myself bcos it turned out that i'm my best best listener for myself. we (me and myself) talk about so many things, maybe everything, and so far i've been enjoying that activity.

back to tweet about everything i'm feeling mood, i think i'm gonna be a little bit more active here bcos i dont think anybody is gonna read it regulary.

soooooo... hello!

No comments:

Post a Comment