Saturday, July 20, 2013

part 1 -- shaken

(before i say anything, i wanna tell you that there's a little time difference between when-i-should've-posted-this and when-i'm-actually-posting-this. so please, do me a favor. let's pretend that somehow i've posted this in July 19th, 2013 at 9 pm. sorry for this inconvenient, thank you and enjoy the show!)



it's funny how one little conversation could turn your whole world (and life) upside down. it's just unbelievable that one little convo could gives you such a huge impact for what will happen to you next.


i was here, laying in this very bed of mine 3 years ago. i don't really remember what happened at that very time but i can recall sitting in front of my tv to watch some news that i should write the stories about, later. i was excited (and scared) to go (again) to my new school the next day. i knew it was going to be fun and rough but at that very night, never in my mind i ever imagine of meeting a guy who'll say something to me and turn my whole goddamn life upside down.

that guy didn't say much. 12 words. and the next thing i knew, i was a 15 year old girl and my whole life had just gone shaken. in a way that only God-knows-what could done.

No comments:

Post a Comment